Technical Opportunity – Mobile Phone TechnicianExciting opportunity for a mobile phone technician in a busy and established technical team. Responsibilities will include unlocking of a range of mobile phones including Apple, Samsung, HTC as well as other popular brands. The successful applicant must have previous experience of repairing although training will be provided on business processes. The candidate must have previous experience in either a shop or service centre repairing the above devices. Would suit: Someone with good repairing experience from any country as well as local UK experience. Successful candidate will be part of a small young energetic team so team work is essential. Responsible Areas:
- Ideally soldering is required, along with a keen attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced & target-driven environment.
- LCD and Digitiser repair.
- Charging Port repair.
- Diagnostics and repairing any faults found.
- Water damage treatment.
- Concentrating for long periods.
- Apple iPhone & iPad , Samsung, HTC, Nokia repairing.
- Knowledge of mobile repairing is not essential but will be preferred.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest and you could see yourself working with like-minded people then start the ball rolling by applying today.