Got a slow Mac that needs a boost? Click here for Apple Mac RAM upgrades. Guaranteed to be cheaper than Apple with exactly the same quality.
RAM Memory UpgradeMemory, or RAM, is the oil that makes your computer run smoothly. It is used in every operation your computer performs, from simply pressing the mouse button to running complex game graphics. It is also one of the most cost-effective and affordable investments in upgrading to your computer, producing both subtle and profound improvements on hundreds of daily processes, applications and tasks.
If you work with digital media of any kind such as image manipulation, video and audio recording and production, and CAD (computer aided design) then having ample memory is essential to enable your computer to work at its best. It’s not just these processes that rely on your computer’s memory – desktop publishing, databases and all other manner of programs use their quota of memory to run.
Why Upgrade MemoryIf your computer has been dragging its heels a bit lately, it could be time to upgrade your memory. Memory is one of those things that you really become aware of when you don’t have enough. Here are some of the telltale signs that you need to upgrade your RAM:
- Programs and games crash.
- Games are jerky, sluggish and unresponsive
- Your computer slows down when you run many programs at the same time
- Any number of error messaging pertaining to memory and virtual memory
- Imaging, CAD, video, modelling and sound applications take forever to import, export or apply filters – especially when you have multiple projects open at the same time