I don't know a single person who doesn't need more time from their iPhone battery. It's probably the number 1 gripe from users. If you've had your iPhone for a few years then you may need to change your battery. We can do that for you. But there are some things that you can try first, which don't involve spending money or opening your iPhone.
There are a lot of posts about iPhone battery tips that tell you to turn off what I would call "useful features" which make the iPhone what it is. For example, some guides expect you to turn off 3G internet access! That's one of the reasons I have a smart phone, because I want internet access.
The Ultimate Guide to Solving iOS Battery Drain
The Ultimate Guide to Solving iOS Battery Drain was published this week by a ex-employee of Apple. He gives 8 tips, with instructions and reasons, which will help your iPhone battery.
- Disable Location and Background App Refresh for Facebook.
- Disable Background App Refresh for Apps You Don't Care About.
- Stop Quitting Your Apps in Multitasking.
- Disable Push Email Temporarily.
- Disable Push Notifications for Apps That Annoy You.
- Turn Off Battery Percentage.
- Go to an Apple Retail Store.
- Enable Airplane Mode in Areas of Poor Cellular Service.
As you can see, they shouldn't affect your usage of your iPhone too much. The fact that the Facebook app affects battery life so much was very interesting too.Your can read the full article at www.overthought.org