SimplyFixIt is hiring.
SimplyFixIt is growing, and therefore, is looking for great people who can help us help customers. At the moment we are accepting applications for some of our stores in Edinburgh.
We’re looking for hard working career-minded Computer Repair Technicians and Mobile Phone & iPad Technicians, who can deliver professional, competitive, and best in class customer service in a fast paced, friendly environment. If you currently work in a similar environment and would like to be promoted to the best, then get in touch.
Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Professional, organised work habits (be on time, keep an organised work space, etc.)
- Electronic technical and troubleshooting skills is preferable. (handling, disassembly / reassembly of computers, iPads, iPhones or other mobile phones)
- Great communication skills – No Jargon allowed in our stores.
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks while paying close attention to details.
- Previous technical experience in a computer or mobile phone repair store is preferable.
- Pay is based on experience, skills, and performance.
What you will do each day.
Computer Repair Technician – Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing and repairing desktop and laptop with both software and hardware faults
- Setting up and installing new PCs
- Stripping down laptops or PCs and rebuilding their systems
- Replacing existing hardware devices
- Replacing laptop motherboards, LCD Screens and soldering DC jack.
- Virus and spyware removal
- Recovering Windows computers from a blue screen crash
What you get in return.
Pay & Rewards
As the leading independent repair specialists within Edinburgh and Glasgow, we pride ourselves on providing a first class experience for our customers with engaging and knowledgeable members of staff and in order to achieve this we offer:-
- A competitive salary that rewards you for excellent customer service and individual performance. We're the only computer repair company in Scotland who pays the Living Wage.
- Financial help towards getting yourself Certified by Apple or Microsoft.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts.
- Most of all we provide exciting working conditions with excellent career prospects. Which other independent computer shops are expanding and creating new positions?
If the above opportunity sounds of interest and you could see yourself working with like-minded people then start the ball rolling by applying today.