We are currently looking for a qualified Apple Certified Mac Technician.
The successful candidate must have:
- a current and active Apple Certified Macintosh Technician qualification.
- the ability to carry out all levels of Mac repairs.
- previous experience within an Apple support environment.
- experience of supporting Mac software including OS X & Apple Mail.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
and must be:
- well-presented, punctual and self-motivated.
- highly organised with an eye for attention to detail.
- able to manage your time effectively.
- willing to work as part of a team and have a positive attitude.
- Flexible within your working day.
- The position will require the flexibility to switch between repairing all forms of Apple products at hardware level to supporting and troubleshooting network, mail and user issues.
At SimplyFixIt we are proud of our working environment, team spirit and customer-based relationships. We are constantly looking at ways to develop and expand without negatively affecting our existing customer base. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the business.
A generous salary is on offer to the right individual and will set according to experience and qualifications.
If you wish to join our team please apply by completing the form below