Fed up of up of Running out of Sockets?
You need the revolutionary solution for USB Charging. Upgrade using our USB charging plate in a few simple steps. Instantly creating 2 USB ports allowing you to free up your UK mains sockets for use with other appliances…..an easy swap & you're set-up for fast USB charging. Compatible with all major devices including Samsung & Apple. It's designed for items such as Smartphones, MP3 Players, Cameras, Tablets and other devices that require charging via a USB port. Simply plug your USB cable directly into the USB sockets and you' ready to go. Plus, because it delivers a full 2 amps, you can charge your iPad at full speed. If you have ever tried to charge your iPad with your iPhone charger, or with other 3rd party chargers, you'll know that it can take up to 4 times the normal time just to get it charged.
- It's not any old faceplate!…..The 2 Amp Intelligent Split Power Supply gives a far superior charging rate over many standard USB charging plates. Rather than limiting the individual ports to half the overall allowance per port resulting in much slower charging times, the Group Gear USB Charging Plate has the potential to power up to 2 Amp from one single port. That means that your iPad will charge much faster than with other chargers.
- 2 Amp intelligent split – 2 Amp is split between the 2 USB ports however each port only pulls the required power, allowing an optimum charging rate rather than a reduced slower rate.
- The 2 Amp combined USB ports are powerful enough to quickly charge a single smartphone, it will swiftly charge two smartphones or similar devices together or charge a Tablet PC with ease.
- Fits any standard double back box (minimum depth of 25mm).
- Currently available in white but other colours and metal finishes are coming soon.
- Simple retro fit socket.
- The USB charging sockets are limited at 2 Amp, if the current exceeds this it will automatically trip off to protect your devices.
- Surge & spike protected – protects your valuable equipment from damaging power surges & spikes.
- If no device is connected, the transformer shuts down and power is not supplied to the USB ports/
- Once a device is plugged in this activates the amplifier and power is supplied to the required USB ports.
- Conforms to European Stand-by Mode.
- As seen on Stuff!, The Electrical Review, the Mail Online and PC Advisor called it one of the "Best new technology products of July 2014".
We really recommend using a qualified electrician for installation.
This device must be installed in accordance with the latest edition of the IET Wiring Regulations & Building Regulations. Please read these instructions carefully before commencing with installation.
- Firstly, ensure you isolate the mains power supply and remove the fuse in the fuse box or switch off the circuit breaker in the consumer unit.
- Following the diagram, pass the cable through the entry holes and connect to the relevant area.
- If an Earth loop connection is required, use the additional earth terminal block located in the back box.
- Re-connect the mains supply when the installation is correctly completed.
- Before use we recommend that a socket test is carried out.