Due to expansion, SimplyFixIt is looking for computer repair technicians who have experience fixing laptops.
We’re looking for people who can offer professional, competitive, and best in class customer service in a fast paced, friendly environment. If you currently work in a similar environment and would like to be promoted to the best, then get in touch.
What are we looking for?
Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Professional, organised work habits (must be on time, organised work space, etc.)
- Electronic technical and troubleshooting skills is preferable. (handling, disassembly / reassembly of computers, iPods, iPhones or other mobile phones)
- Great communication skills – No Jargon allowed in our stores.
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks while paying close attention to details
- Previous technical experience in a computer or mobile phone repair store is not necessary, but preferable.
- Pay is based on experience, skills, and performance, including possible performance bonuses
What will you have to do each day
Computer Repair Technician – Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing and repairing desktop and laptop with both software and hardware faults
- Setting up and installing new PCs
- Stripping down laptops or PCs and rebuilding their systems
- Replacing existing hardware devices
- Replacing laptop motherboards, LCD Screens and soldering DC jack.
- Virus and spyware removal
- Recovering system from a blue screen.
What do you get in return
Pay & Rewards
As the leading independent repair specialists within Edinburgh, we pride ourselves on providing a first class experience for our customers. In order to achieve this we offer:-
- A competitive salary that rewards you for excellent customer service and individual performance.
- Financial help towards getting yourself Certified by Apple or Microsoft.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 10% employee discount
- Pension scheme
Most of all we provide exciting working conditions with excellent career prospects. Which other independent shops are expanding and creating new positions? If the above opportunity sounds of interest and you could see yourself working with like-minded people then start the ball rolling by applying today.